- Improving professional practice and working conditions in early childhood education.
- Respect children, educators and all members of the community.
- We believe that early childhood education should nurture life skills, and promote independent, life-long learners who have the positive dispositions, attitudes and feelings towards learning.
- We recognize and support the critical role parents play in the lives of their children by promoting meaningful and collaborative home-centre partnership.
- Strive to continuously develop ourselves and those around us.
- We believe that every child is a competent and capable person, with innate abilities, unique talent, gifts and unlimited possibilities for change and growth that must be nurtured, encouraged, and developed to his or her fullest potential.